Browse articles by Study Area
- Architecture and built environment
- Communication and creative arts
- Exercise and nutrition sciences
- Health and social development
- Humanities and social sciences
- Information technology
- Life and environmental sciences
- Nursing and midwifery
Business, China, Student Stories
How Warrnambool set me up for success
Warrnambool is the Australian state of Victoria’s fifth largest city and the largest town on ...
China, Health and social development, Student Stories
Combining health and business to pursue my career
When people ask me why I decided to study in Melbourne, I always tell them Melbourne is the bes...
China, Student Stories, Uncategorized
Studying OT at Deakin has completely changed my life
Hi, my name is Luocheng (Rod) Zhang and I am studying a Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (OT) ...